[NEohioPAL] Lake Erie College needs designers for Fall production

doctor celery doctorcelery at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 13:16:30 PDT 2010

Hi!

  This November we plan to stage the Terry Pratchett play MASKERADE (adaptation by Stephen Briggs) here at Lake Erie College (in Painesville), and for this show I am hoping to find a:

lighting designer

set designer/builder

&

costume artist

All 3 of these positions will be paid.

For more details, contact Jerry at:  jjaffe at lec.edu

We also will need a small army of volunteers, if any one is interested. (Same contact.)

Thanks,

Jerry Jaffe

Assistant Professor of Theater

Lakje Erie College

jjaffe at lec.edu

440-375-7451

"She went down to the pet shop and came back with two alligators. We asked her why she'd got two alligators, and she said they were on sale. Buy one at the regular price and you got another one for a penny. An alligator one cent sale. In its own way it made sense." Richard Brautigan, A CONFEDERATE GENERAL FROM BIG SUR