[NEohioPAL] New Years Eve Show Survey

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 14:54:56 PDT 2010

Williams on the lake has asked me to send this survey out to see where we stand with people on the entertainment they would like for NYE. I dont feel this represents our show the way it is written, so I will once again give you a brief idea of what you get with us.

The Band will be playing Dance Rock, songs like Some Kind of Wonderful, What I Like About You, and Jesse's Girl from artists like Grand Funk, The Romantics, and Rick Springfield. For those of you wondering, Yes I will be throwing some Journey in there as well. We will be playing all night and performing some Great songs.

Some have asked if I will be playing any of my own songs, and although I would love to make everyone I know listen to my stuff, I'm not actually going to bore anyone with it. The point is that we are going to be having just a great, fun, party atmosphere all night long.

So now I'm going to ask you to take the quick survey. I got some great responses from my previous message, so please do me this one favor, and help us get this show booked.

In case you were wondering, we are the Rock Concert options on the survey.

Here is the link

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GLTQWNN

Thank you so much in advance

Al

PS there is no option for its to far away, so just fill it out as if it were close to you, and if you know anyone else who may be interested please pass it on.