[NEohioPAL] CASTING for The Melon Heads (feature film)

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 1 12:34:50 PDT 2010

Fright Teck Pictures is accepting headshots and resumes for our third feature film
THE MELON HEADS
.
Fright Teck Pictures has worldwide distribution with our first film HELLWEEK
and we are currently in post our second film VOODOO RISING.

THE MELON HEADS is our third feature that will be shot in the first part of August 2010.
We are looking for actors and actresses ages 18-23 yrs old.for lead roles
We are also accepting headshots and resumes for actors and actresses ages 18-65 yrs old. for supporting roles and extras.
'
Send contact info to frighteckpictures at hotmail.com
check out our website
www.frighteckpictures.com