[NEohioPAL] "CHILD MODELING AND ACTING"

Melissa Kolar meli.kola at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 12:36:23 PDT 2010

We hope these video memories bring tears of joy to your eyes as much as they have to ours. We ( our family) Love KISS and we could not think of any greater memories of true happiness than the music and magick of the Hottest band in the world - KISS ! "KISSOLOGY KIDS" STARRING : Master D, as Ace Frehley and Gene Simmons, and Z. as Paul Stanley and Peter Criss. Featuring The Music of KISS - Black Diamond & Do You Love Me - Special Make-Up, Art & Photography by Joey 'Acrimony' Burn. Video Production, Editing and Directing by Meli Kola of : "Mel's Imaginary Memories"
Born in the year 2005 - Martial Arts Prodigy ( Actor ) - 'Master D'. Had received authentic personalized training in 'The Art of Kinjiru ; Scorpion Freestyle Fighting Method. Which is a 'mixed martial art', based on the principles and concepts of Bruce Lee's ( philosophy ) 'Jeet Kune Do' ; centering on the systems or styles synthesis or method of dialectical thinking, as the philosopher 'Hegel' put it. The following arts became the thesis or the nucleus of the greater organic totality. Encompassing The Art of Kinjiru's Freestyle Fighting Method or philosophy - The process of synthesis begins drawing from the art of Wing Chun, Filipino Kali ( Escrima or Arnis / The Marcial Tirada System ), Indonesian Pentjak Silat, American Kenpo Karate, i.e, The Master Ed Parker System, The Tracy's Kenpo System, Ji Han Jae' Korean Hapkido, Shaolin Kung Fu. And in order to bring more attention to the talent, skill and artistic expression of this young prodigy, i.e.,
 'Master D' to the general public and as a result center around his career as a 'Martial Artist' and possible future 'superstar' - when one has really taken the time to look at his artistic talent as well as his abilities - then he will be seen not only as he really is but the potential successful youthful star he can be. This short film will paint this visually determined portrait to drive him ever onward to fulfill the destiny of his artistic way - which is the destiny that is not only strongly but rightfully his to be fulfilled. For all who were involved this fillm project, it has definitely been a labor of love. The Experience which you the viewer are about see is the end result, and is our way of paying homage to a 4-yr., old child blessed with a talent and charismatic magickal wisdom far beyond his age. 'Master D' will forever touch the hearts and minds of all those he encounters.

1.) KISSOLOGY KIDS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtVT01u4-Xs

2.) 4 YEAR OLD BOY - MARTIAL ARTS MASTER:PART 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3NpspU49Bs

3.) 4 YEAR OLD BOY - MARTIAL ARTS MASTER:PART 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pakwNytNk-A

4.) MYSPACE PROFILE PAGE
http://www.myspace.com/warpaintmasterii