[NEohioPAL] Photography Show

Gregory Pendolino gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 07:43:24 PDT 2010

I hope everyone is having a happy and safe Independence Day!

I wanted you all to know that
I<http://www.flickr.com/people/gregorypendolino/>(this guy that's
always advertising my headshot photography) is having some
of my more artistic work on display at Bela Dubby's.

The address is;

13321 Madison Ave Lakewood, Oh 44107*

*My display (along with another photographer) will be up all month but the
reception for us will be on Friday the 9th from 7pm to 10pm.

I'd love it if you can come by sometime this month and tell me what you
think.  I'd be especially happy if you can stop by sometime on the 9th when
I'm there.

You can see some of my art here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bittermuppet/
*
*
And of course my headshot photography here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregorypendolino/

Thanks!