[NEohioPAL] Support "Greater Threat" on www.kickstarter.com

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 16:33:02 PDT 2010

Hi all, "Greater Threat" is on www.kickstarter.com which is a site that helps various projects get funding. Kasey, Ray and I did a fun little video to kick it off and if you look at the list, you'll see several excellent rewards for supporting the project. Here's a direct link to the Greater Threat page if you want to check it out.

http://kck.st/cmUub3

Please watch our video and check out the rewards (especially the week at the cabin is a sweet deal)

Thanks!

Bill Johns - Cinevid Productions
Director of Photography and Editor of Greater Threat