[NEohioPAL] Stocker Arts Center invites you to CARNIVALE!

Linda Hefner lhefner at lorainccc.edu
Fri Jul 9 10:43:56 PDT 2010

Who needs King James when we've got CARNIVALE!

You don't want to miss this great event! Come to Stocker Arts Center on
the campus of Lorain County Community College on Monday, July 19 for
CARNIVALE! - our annual Spotlight on Stocker Open House Event - from
4:00 to 7:00pm. The event is FREE!!

Bring your family and friends to this fun free gathering with facility
tours, the opportunity to meet some of the Cabaret performers, the
announcement of the 2010-2011 season with first crack at buying tickets,
plus games, raffle prizes, free food, free beads, game prizes and
entertainment! Please RSVP to 440-366-4140 so we make sure we have
enough food and fun for everyone. All are welcome!

Hope to see you at Stocker for Spotlight!

Janet

Janet Herman Barlow, Director, Stocker Arts Center

Lorain County  Community College

1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio  44035

440.366.7105 or 1.800.995.5222 ext. 7105

440.366.4101 [fax]

jbarlow at lorainccc.edu

www.lorainccc.edu/stocker