[NEohioPAL] Looking for Female Actress for Music Video

Stephon J. Davis stephon at supreme-productions.com
Fri Jul 9 11:36:08 PDT 2010

Hello, I am producing a music video that needs to be acted out. It is an
 R&B song about a guy losing his girl. I need a female that can play
 the part. Nothing too sexual required just scenes holding hands and
looking into each others eyes type of stuff.  Would like to shoot next
weekend 17th 18th early in the daytime. Song is only about 3-4 minutes.
It will not take long to shoot. I would prefer a black female about 5'6"
 or under. If this is you or even if its not send a pic and any acting
experience you have. Experience is not necessary though.

Stephon
 J. Davis