[NEohioPAL] Actors/Extras Needed for Mike Polk Music Video July 14th

Jim Tews jimtews at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 07:15:28 PDT 2010

Hey All,

Mike polk of cleveland tourism video fame needs actors to be featured roles
and extras in a comedic music video. Looking for men and women, 21-30. We're
looking for people to play a crowd full of "hipsters", so if you're jeans
are tight, your glasses are big, and you're into bands nobody else listens
to (or you can pretend to be all these things), then we want you.

For a little hipster reference, check out this website -
http://www.latfh.com/

Must be available from 6:30pm to 9pm this Wednesday, the 14th. We're
shooting at the Beachland Ballroom (15711 Waterloo Road Cleveland, OH 44110)

If you're interested, please email me so I can get an idea of how many
people are interested. This should be a great networking opportunity and a
good time, and we can all head over to the Tavern afterwards to drink and
watch a band we've never heard of!

--
Jim Tews
jimtews at gmail.com