[NEohioPAL] Statewide Arts, Culture Opinion Poll from the Ohio Arts Council

MaryJo Alexander mjalexthac at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 07:16:42 PDT 2010

Hey there Fred,

please post this----thanks

MaryJo Alexander
CoArtistic Director
Actors' Summit Theater
86 Owen Brown St.
Hudson, Oh 44236
www.actorssummit.org
330-342-0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio Arts Council <oac.publicinformationoffice at oac.state.oh.us>
To: mjalexthac at aol.com
Sent: Mon, Jul 12, 2010 10:00 am
Subject: Statewide Arts, Culture and Entertainment Opinion Poll

Trouble Viewing this email? Click here or copy and paste the URL at the bottom of this page into a new browser window.

Statewide Arts, Culture and Entertainment Opinion Poll

There are only a few more days to take part in the Ohio Arts Council's (OAC) statewide arts, culture and entertainment opinion poll of Ohio residents. Its purpose is to learn how the OAC can continue to best meet citizens’ cultural needs in a changing environment for State government.
It is important that we reach as many Ohioans as possible through our survey. If you or your children have any interest in arts, culture or entertainment, please take 5 minutes to complete this brief opinion survey.
Click the following link to take the survey: http://ohioartssurvey.questionpro.com
Please encourage your friends, family, neighbors, coworkers and anyone else who has an interest in the arts, culture or entertainment to also complete the survey. All respondents are eligible for a drawing to win a $100 Barnes and Noble gift card from the Ohio Arts Foundation, Inc.
If you have issues or problems completing the survey, please contact: Linda at taragroupinc.com.  Other questions can be directed to Stephanie Dawson, in the OAC Public Information Office at: stephanie.dawson at oac.state.oh.us.
Thank you so much for your time.

Executive Director

[...]

Trouble viewing this email? Go to:
http://maildogmanager.com/page.html?p=0000015Fu8vsFF0jVcJ9oNj4LpXCKhz8Ig52ttTvJrtVwnAw3o&email=mjalexthac@aol.com
You gave the Ohio Arts Council permission to send you this e-mail. Please add this sender to your address book or safe sender list.
If you would like to unsubscribe from all Ohio Arts Council e-mail publications follow the unsubscribe link below.

727 East Main Street, Columbus, Ohio 43205-1796, USA
Review our Privacy Policy and Acceptable Use Policy.
Unsubscribe or manage your Subscription Preferences
 Crafted and delivered by Ohio Arts Council's Mail Dog!