[NEohioPAL] yoga series at yoga by kim!

Kim angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 13 08:30:11 PDT 2010

Start now to live in a positive and peaceful way!

Give yourself the gift of relaxation with yoga!

ASCENDED MASTER YOGA

(no class august 2)

12 week series

Yoga by Kim

8737 Ridge Rd.

North Royalton, OH  44133

440-877-0002

www.yogabykim.com

class time

Monday 7-8:30pm

Your investment

$10 a class if you pay for the month

$12 a class if you pay as you go

$120 pay for the whole series and receive a free book!

Archangels & Ascended Masters

by Doreen Virtue

Join me for an enlightening series focusing on the Ascended Master.  Together we will explore working with and healing with these awesome light beings through yoga! Ascended Masters are those who have walked the earth, crossed over and now guide and help us from the other side.

You can join in anytime, no previous experience is necessary.  Come and explore with us!

Kim ATP ®Reiki Master
 Herbalist
Angel Inspirations
Angelic Kreations
Kim's School of Dance
Yoga by Kim

The only angel rule is, you must ask!
www.yogabykim.com
www.misskimsschoolofdance.com

July 31 Angels Among Us St. Michael's Woodside
August 2 2010 Angels Among Us Brecksville Library
August 21 Reiki Level Two North Royalton
Sept 25 Angels Among Us Berea Community Ed
Nov 6 Yoga by Kim North Royalton Health Expo
www.magicbydavidw.com
Jinxed Costumes and Magic Saturdays 12-4