[NEohioPAL] NEW! JUST ADDED! Didn't think you could fit FPAC into your schedule this summer? Maybe you can. Enroll for a 1.5 week session starting July 21 !!!

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 11:08:15 PDT 2010

 *Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (FPAC) *
*
NEW ! JUST ADDED TODAY!

You weren't able to fit a whole session of FPAC into your summer because of
other plans? You can still join us for our record season!*
*
*
*Attend half a session (1.5 weeks) of FPAC Pro Training "The Core"*
*Starting Wednesday, July 21!*
*July 21 - 30, 2010
10:00am - 4:30pm*
*Hathaway Brown School
$395*
*
*
*More info about a typical day and courses included in "The Core" are here:
**http://www.fairmountcenter.org/corecourses.html*
*
*
*You can also still attend Session Session Three
(two weeks: August 2 - 13)*
*
*
*Check out the info below...*

*"FPAC is my second home! It is always recommended by me to anyone yearning
to expand their skills! I have learned so much more in these three weeks
than I thought possible! I owe all of my theatrical successes to CP and
Mitchell, my superb professional training instructors! Thanks, Fred, for
creating such an amazing place! FPAC has allowed me to dig deep into my
scripts, and really connect to what my characters are trying to say. I’ve
learned so much!"
Dani Apple
FPAC ’05, ’06, ’07, ’08 & ’09

SUPERB. Staff – would like to rate them higher than a 5 but it wasn’t an
option. I learned and improved a lot. Improv was fun and innovative – the
teachers were always fun, exciting and really connected with students.
Shakespeare really fun and class that taught a lot of new things. Into the
Woods was amazing and the cast of Laramie is so versatile and talented! Keep
up the good work!
Bobby Lach
FPAC ’08 & ’09*
*
*
*
*
*FAIRMOUNT PERFORMING ARTS CONSERVATORY (FPAC)*
*
*
*
PARTICIPATE in the region's PREMIERE Summer Performing Arts Training
program!

This program takes place at Hathaway Brown School in Shaker Heights.

Professional Training Workshop "The Core"
Acting/Scene Study, Audition Techniques, Voice/Projection/Diction, Dance,
Movement and extras like Stage Makeup, Improv, Stage Combat and more. Grades
6th - College.

Professional Training Workshop "Advanced Training" - Playwriting, Improv,
Glee Club / Triple Threat Training, Dance and Shakespeare. Grades 6th -
Adult.

Production Workshop - A fun introductory "camp like" theatre experience for
grades 1 - 6.

Contemporary Theatre Workshop for Adults

A one-week professional training seminar for adults 18 and up.

Sundays with Brian Zoldessy

Older teens and adults can take part in three one-shot workshops. Pick your
favorite or sign up for all three sessions! These workshops take place at
Mayfield Village Civic Center in Mayfield Village.

Trip to New York City / Broadway

See Tony Award Nominees AMERICAN IDIOT, MEMPHIS & LA CAGE AUX FOLLES and
visit all of the famous NYC locations!

Check out the link below to find out all about **Fairmount Performing Arts
Conservatory's Summer Training and Productions.*
*
*
*You have the opportunity to learn from a**"dream team" of
professionals*<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/summerfaculty.html>
*.  Be sure to check out our "advanced training" options - we have added
many new aspects to our programming!*
*
*
*http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac_summer.html*<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac_summer.html>