[NEohioPAL] View TESTIMONIALS about FPAC's recently completed SESSION ONE

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 11:08:04 PDT 2010

*Here is what a few of our students have to say about FPAC Summer 2010 First
Session!*
*(More testimonials will be sent out at a later dat**e)*

*Testimonials from FPAC 2010*

I love FPAC.  FPAC has become my other family. The staff is unbelievable and
they really know how to connect with us.  The people are fantastic and I
could not wish for a better summer experience.  I learned so much! Even
after 5 years!  Staff – LOVE ALL OF THEM!
Billy Lawrence

One of the best summer here ever! Superb!  FPAC is absolutely incredible. It
for sure is my second home, all the instructors are wonderful and so
helpful.  J
Jessie Gill

Over the past two years I have improved so much, and you can see my
improvement in every scene I perform.  I am so glad I made the decision to
do FPAC because I have had so much fun and gotten more out of 3 weeks than I
ever thought I could.
Abigail Erwin

This is my second year at FPAC, and it certainly won’t be the last, love
everything!!  J
All of the staff I worked with were both knowledgeable and friendly. I loved
all of them.
Justin Faulhaber

Loved it! I learn new things every year and have been HERE FOR SIX YEARS!
Staff – I love you guys. Superb!
Hunter Evans

It is a rare opportunity to be completely engrossed in the study of theatre
and work alongside people who care about it as much as you do.
Luke Brett

SUPERB!  This is my first year at FPAC, but I can say that I came out of it
a much greater actor and with many more friends.
Kayleigh Loveland

FPAC is the best performing arts conservatory I’ve known. All of the staff
are great. They are so talented and taught me a lot.
Hannah Watson

The staff is amazing. I have found wonderful teachers through this program.
This is a wonderful way to spend the summer. I feel like I develop so much
more each year I attend.
Siobhan Carroll

Never better!  The staff, without a doubt, is the best ever in all my years
here!
Catie Lally

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious isn’t even a good enough word to explain
FPAC. J
Ashleigh Nagy

The program over all was different than anything I’ve ever done.  This is
the most I have learned in an acting camp.  I was humbled by the wisdom and
talent that these teachers gave us.
Kal Bowers

SUPERB! HELPS SO MUCH!
Dan Hoy

I’ve learned SO MUCH!!  Fpac was a wonderful experience, and I can’t wait to
come back!  Everyone was so nice and easygoing – with this staff you don’t
have to be afraid to make a mistake.
Emma Weihe

SUPERB! I loved the conservatory! I learned so much and had a great time.  I
loved all the teachers.
Daniel Sovich

*Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (FPAC) *
*
NEW ! JUST ADDED TODAY!

You weren't able to fit a whole session of FPAC into your summer because of
other plans? You can still join us for our record season!*
*
*
*Attend half a session (1.5 weeks) of FPAC Pro Training "The Core"*
*Starting Wednesday, July 21!*
*July 21 - 30, 2010
10:00am - 4:30pm*
*Hathaway Brown School
$395*
*
*
*More info about a typical day and courses included in "The Core" are here:
**http://www.fairmountcenter.org/corecourses.html*
*
*
*You can also still attend Session Session Three
(two weeks: August 2 - 13)*
*
*
*Check out the info below...*

*"FPAC is my second home! It is always recommended by me to anyone yearning
to expand their skills! I have learned so much more in these three weeks
than I thought possible! I owe all of my theatrical successes to CP and
Mitchell, my superb professional training instructors! Thanks, Fred, for
creating such an amazing place! FPAC has allowed me to dig deep into my
scripts, and really connect to what my characters are trying to say. I’ve
learned so much!"
Dani Apple
FPAC ’05, ’06, ’07, ’08 & ’09

SUPERB. Staff – would like to rate them higher than a 5 but it wasn’t an
option. I learned and improved a lot. Improv was fun and innovative – the
teachers were always fun, exciting and really connected with students.
Shakespeare really fun and class that taught a lot of new things. Into the
Woods was amazing and the cast of Laramie is so versatile and talented! Keep
up the good work!
Bobby Lach
FPAC ’08 & ’09*
*
*
*
*
*FAIRMOUNT PERFORMING ARTS CONSERVATORY (FPAC)*
*
*
*
PARTICIPATE in the region's PREMIERE Summer Performing Arts Training
program!

This program takes place at Hathaway Brown School in Shaker Heights.

Professional Training Workshop "The Core"
Acting/Scene Study, Audition Techniques, Voice/Projection/Diction, Dance,
Movement and extras like Stage Makeup, Improv, Stage Combat and more. Grades
6th - College.

Professional Training Workshop "Advanced Training" - Playwriting, Improv,
Glee Club / Triple Threat Training, Dance and Shakespeare. Grades 6th -
Adult.

Production Workshop - A fun introductory "camp like" theatre experience for
grades 1 - 6.

Contemporary Theatre Workshop for Adults

A one-week professional training seminar for adults 18 and up.

Sundays with Brian Zoldessy

Older teens and adults can take part in three one-shot workshops. Pick your
favorite or sign up for all three sessions! These workshops take place at
Mayfield Village Civic Center in Mayfield Village.

Trip to New York City / Broadway

See Tony Award Nominees AMERICAN IDIOT, MEMPHIS & LA CAGE AUX FOLLES and
visit all of the famous NYC locations!

Check out the link below to find out all about **Fairmount Performing Arts
Conservatory's Summer Training and Productions.*
*
*
*You have the opportunity to learn from a**"dream team" of
professionals*<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/summerfaculty.html>
*.  Be sure to check out our "advanced training" options - we have added
many new aspects to our programming!*
*
*
*http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac_summer.html*<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac_summer.html>