[NEohioPAL] World Premiere of "Wartorn"

Alex Boyd showbiztheater at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 13:55:49 PDT 2010

Hello,
      My name is Alex Boyd and I am the director and choreographer of "Wartorn the Musical". It will open July 31st at 7:30 at the Cassidy Theatre in Parma. It will be a staged reading. Wartorn is about World War 2 and the Great Depression. The rehearsal schedule is from July 27th-the 30th.

      I am looking for a few people to be in the cast. Below is the list of characters I will need filled.

Helena- late 20s, beautiful, fragile, mom
Charles- late 20s, dad
William- 10, son
Older William- 15, son
Armstrong- early 20s, strong, father/brother

      If anyone could please help, please email Alex Boyd at showbiztheater at hotmail.com or give him a call at 440-879-7282.

 Thanks!

Alex Boyd