[NEohioPAL] desperately need loving homes for rescued cats

Annie Kitral anniekit at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 15 00:25:18 PDT 2010

Timothy, aka 'Gargles' . a VERY sweet gray and black tabby cat . a little
over a year old . a lap cat, very affectionate, gargles when he meows,
sticks the tip of his tongue out when you pet him.  His little partner,
Katie, aka 'Schmutzie', a gray and white 8 month old kitten . very sweet .
very playful.  I really would like to place them together . they are the
best of buddies.  They both have been spayed and neutered, tested for
leukemia (both are negative) . had all their shots . have been treated with
'Revolution' for fleas, mites and worms.

These two are the sweetest little guys I've seen in a long time.  If I
didn't already have too many cats in the house, I would keep them myself.
Looking for a loving, INDOOR home for them . they are great with children .
my grandkids love them!!!

If you would like to see pictures . please email me and I will forward them
to you.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me . or call
me at 440.886-3590 . AFTER 1 pm. please!!!

Thank you . !!!!!!!

annie