[NEohioPAL] JCT-Ohio: "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown" casting has expanded!

Michael Gatto mgatto77 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 12:16:27 PDT 2010

We are so excited to announce

that we have expanded

"You're A Good Man Charlie Brown"

to included ages 6-18!!

So many younger people wanted to be involved we

decided to let them join the older group!

We have also changed the price to accommodate everyone!

The price for the 3 week session is now $50 per child!

Please visit our website at JCT-Ohio.com to register.

Please do so as soon as possible so we have a good idea of

the number of participants!

See you there!

Holly Ellen Roby
Executive Director