[NEohioPAL] Why attend FPAC third session?

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 05:53:01 PDT 2010

*FPAC's THIRD SESSION starts in ONE WEEK, on Monday, August 2!

Why should you attend FPAC?  A few comments from our students and parents...
*

*I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the wonderful experience
Emily had in Children of Eden.  The show itself fantastic, growing more
moving each time I watched. (8 out the 10 performances - and I cried EVERY
time!)   And the cast as a group were so supportive of each other and
connected - a real "show family" feeling that is one of the best things
performing can offer.  I think the display of tears from so many cast
members as the final performance came to its close said it all. Emily cried
for 45 minutes after we left, had dinner, got on facebook and cried some
more as she talked to various cast members!   Between FPAC training and COE,
Emily says this has been the best summer of her life - what more can a mom
ask for? Although, I am still getting pestered because she was unable to do
the GLEE group at second session... I hope it is a huge success and you do
it next summer.  I "pinky swore" (an unbreakable vow in our family) that she
could do it next year!  She is looking forward to her EAT audition, and to
whatever else you have coming down the line.  Bravo for all the work that
goes into creating this remarkable arts experience for young people - your
work is amazing.
*Shannon Wirthwein (mother of Emily Wirthwein)

I love FPAC.  FPAC has become my other family. The staff is unbelievable and
they really know how to connect with us.  The people are fantastic and I
could not wish for a better summer experience.  I learned so much! Even
after 5 years!  Staff – LOVE ALL OF THEM!
Billy Lawrence

One of the best summers here ever! Superb!  FPAC is absolutely incredible.
It for sure is my second home, all the instructors are wonderful and so
helpful.  J
Jessie Gill

Over the past two years I have improved so much, and you can see my
improvement in every scene I perform.  I am so glad I made the decision to
do FPAC because I have had so much fun and gotten more out of 3 weeks than I
ever thought I could.
Abigail Erwin

This is my second year at FPAC, and it certainly won’t be the last, love
everything!!  J
All of the staff I worked with were both knowledgeable and friendly. I loved
all of them.
Justin Faulhaber

Loved it! I learn new things every year and have been HERE FOR SIX YEARS!
Staff – I love you guys. Superb!
Hunter Evans

It is a rare opportunity to be completely engrossed in the study of theatre
and work alongside people who care about it as much as you do.
Luke Brett

SUPERB!  This is my first year at FPAC, but I can say that I came out of it
a much greater actor and with many more friends.
Kayleigh Loveland

FPAC is the best performing arts conservatory I’ve known. All of the staff
are great. They are so talented and taught me a lot.
Hannah Watson

The staff is amazing. I have found wonderful teachers through this program.
  This is a wonderful way to spend the summer. I feel like I develop so much
more each year Iattend.
Siobhan Carroll

Never better!  The staff, without a doubt, is the best ever in all my years
here!
Catie Lally

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious isn’t even a good enough word to explain
FPAC. J
Ashleigh Nagy

The program over all was different than anything I’ve ever done.  This is
the most I have learned in an acting camp.  I was humbled by the wisdom and
talent that these teachers gave us.
Kal Bowers

SUPERB! HELPS SO MUCH!
Dan Hoy

*Everyone uses the word "superb" because there is really no other way to
describe FPAC. It's the best performing arts training you will get anywhere
in northeast Ohio. You learn more than seems possible in three weeks from
the perfect team of teachers as well as from fellow students. I have to
mention Mitchell Fields' advanced acting class, as he gave us tools that
helped us grow immeasurably as actors. Working with Fred and the casts of
Joseph and Children of Eden were the highlights of my two years with FPAC; I
hope to come back as soon as possible!
Shea Lee*

I’ve learned SO MUCH!!  Fpac was a wonderful experience, and I can’t wait to
come back!  Everyone was so nice and easygoing – with this staff you don’t
have to be afraid to make a mistake.
Emma Weihe

SUPERB! I loved the conservatory! I learned so much and had a great time.  I
loved all the teachers.
Daniel Sovich

*Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (FPAC) *
*
More info about a typical day and courses included in "The Core" are here:
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/corecourses.html*
*
*
*You can still attend Session Three
(two weeks: August 2 - 13)*
*
*
*Check out the info below...*

*
*
*FAIRMOUNT PERFORMING ARTS CONSERVATORY (FPAC)*
*
*
*
PARTICIPATE in the region's PREMIERE Summer Performing Arts Training
program!

This program takes place at Hathaway Brown School in Shaker Heights.

Professional Training Workshop "The Core"
Acting/Scene Study, Audition Techniques, Voice/Projection/Diction, Dance,
Movement and extras like Stage Makeup, Improv, Stage Combat and more. Grades
6th - College.

Professional Training Workshop "Advanced Training" Improv, Dance and
Shakespeare. Grades 6th - Adult.

Production Workshop - A fun introductory "camp like" theatre experience for
grades 1 - 6.

Check out the link below to find out all about **Fairmount Performing Arts
Conservatory's Summer Training and Productions.
*
*
*
*You have the opportunity to learn from a**"dream team" of
professionals*<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/summerfaculty.html>
*.

Call director Fred Sternfeld at 216-496-6087 or email him at
fsternfeld at gmail.com to find out how to register.
*
*
*