[NEohioPAL] Satchmo's Mommy (Rita) Needs to Call Me!!!

Dobrovicz, Shelli Shelli.Dobrovicz2 at UHhospitals.org
Mon Jul 26 06:35:52 PDT 2010

Pardon the interruption.

I'm so sorry in advance for posting this here, but Satchmo's mommy has a
Private number and I cannot retrieve it on my cell phone.  I know that
someone on this list forwarded my request to her... I'm hoping that
person reads this.

I need her to call/email me ASAP as I have information about Satchmo's
situation.

216-844-7379

Shelli.dobrovicz2 at uhhospitals.org

Thank you so much.

Shelli K. Dobrovicz

Visit us at www.UHhospitals.org.

The enclosed information is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is intended for the use of the addressee only. University Hospitals and its affiliates disclaim any responsibility for unauthorized disclosure of this information to anyone other than the addressee.

Federal and Ohio law protect patient medical information, including psychiatric_disorders, (H.I.V) test results, A.I.Ds-related conditions, alcohol, and/or drug_dependence or abuse disclosed in this email. Federal regulation (42 CFR Part 2) and Ohio Revised Code section 5122.31 and 3701.243 prohibit disclosure of this information without the specific written consent of the person to whom it pertains, or as otherwise permitted by law.