[NEohioPAL] PAID - need Hawaiian/Polynesian dancer/instructor

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 26 11:19:05 PDT 2010

OK, not a lot of pay. It's for a nursing home.

Stone Gardens Assisted Living in Beachwood is looking for someone who will demonstrate, and possibly get some of the residents involved in (to the extent which they are able), Hawaiian or Polynesian dancing.

The date is Tuesday, August 17 from 2:30  for 45 mins. - 1 hour. we can pay $75.00.

The average age of our residents is 80 - 95, but they are, in general, a very active group. (We even have some 99 year olds - and they will probably dance with you!) You can check out our blog at http://stonegardensmenorah.blogspot.com/

Please contact me at nbudin at sbcglobal.net, nbudin at menorahpark.org, or 216-593-0484.

Thanks!

Noah
www.noahbudin.com