[NEohioPAL] Immediately Seeking Junior Talent Agent/Talent Agent Assistant

Teresa McCombs teresa_m_mcdonough at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 08:52:03 PDT 2010

EXCITING OPPORTUNITY

Position: Junior
Talent Agent/Agent's Assistant

 The Talent Group (www.talentgroup.com),
one of Cleveland’s top agencies for actors and models, is continuing to grow.
We are currently seeking applicants for the full and part-time positions of
Junior Talent Agent and Agent's Assistant for our Cleveland office.  These
positions offer a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to work with a
growing, fast-paced company in the entertainment industry.  Applicants
should be well-organized, reliable and creative and possess excellent
communication skills.  Fun atmosphere, no
entertainment industry experience required.  Parking provided.

 Please e-mail resumes
immediately to:

 shak at talentgroup.com

(e-mailed resumes are preferred