[NEohioPAL] Open Casting Call August 15: Paid Roles

KillingTimeLTD at aol.com KillingTimeLTD at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 11:57:51 PDT 2010

Motive For Murder will be holding open auditions on  Sunday, August 15 from
10 a.m.-5 p.m. at Euclid Square Mall (located between  Babbitt Rd. & E.
260th) for its' upcoming season of interactive murder  mysteries. Actors of all
types, sizes, ages (over 18) and experiences  welcome.

Please come prepared with 2 contrasting monologues (no more than a minute
each), head shot or current photo, theatrical resume and a joke.

We will also be casting a few roles for our October Halloween shows,  so
you may be asked to read from a script.

All roles are paid.

For complete details please visit:
_www.motiveformurder.com/contact/auditions/html_ (http://www.motiveformurder.com/contact/auditions/html)