[NEohioPAL] Comedy and Ventriloquism for events

Kirk Maynard Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com
Wed Jul 28 06:12:08 PDT 2010

I would like to introduce you to Natural Bridges Lots of Laughs Company.
We are an entertainment company that specializes in Live-Stage Shows,
Strolling Performers, Ventriloquist Shows, and Touring Productions, and if
your fair, festival, party, club, theatre or event are in need of some
great entertainment, at affordable prices, than you need to hire Natural
Bridges LLC.

Feel free to visit our web site at www.MyNBTV.com for more information, or
contact me directly at either (email) Kirk at MyNBTV.com or phone
(1-888-866-4877).  We'd be happy to send you our show promotions packet
which contains all the information you'll need to book us.

Thank you for your time.

Puppetly,

Kirk L Maynard
President & CEO; Ventriloquist & NB Puppeteer
Natural Bridges Lots of Laughs Company
PO Box 30688
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130-0688
1-888-866-4877
www.MyNBTV.com

Number 1 mission:  "To make people laugh all over the world, no matter who
they are, where they live, or what they believe in.  It's not about
countries, governments or politics; it's simply about making people laugh
and have fun!"

Natural Bridges LLC is a professional company specializing in Live-Stage
Shows, Strolling Performers, Ventriloquist Shows, and Touring Productions.