[NEohioPAL] Sandusky State Theatre Announces Upcoming Production of The Sound of Music!

Tadsrox at wmconnect.com Tadsrox at wmconnect.com
Thu Jul 29 17:00:48 PDT 2010

The hills are alive at Sandusky State Theatre as we announce our upcoming
production of The Sound of Music! This classic features many of the area's
talented adults and children. Performance dates are :

Thursday,August 5, 2010 at 7:30PM
Friday August 6,2010 at 7:30PM
and Saturday August 7, 2010 at 2:00PM and 7:30PM

Ticket costs are:
                         $20 for Adults
                         $16 for Children
       or purchase tickets for the pre-show dinner plus the show for $36/
person

To order tickets call the Sandusky State Theatre Box Office at (419)
626-1950. </HTML>