[NEohioPAL] Beck Center - "Best of the West" for Music & Dance/Theater Instruction

Fran Storch fstorch at beckcenter.org
Fri Aug 6 09:31:45 PDT 2010

Beck Center for the Arts
Winner of
"Best of the West" for Music
and for Dance/Theater Instruction,
2009 and 2010, West Shore Magazine

Now is the time to plan your fall schedule before summer vacation ends.
Register early before classes fill up!
DANCE    MUSIC    THEATER    VISUAL ARTS
Classes begin the week of September 7.
Complete catalog online at www.beckcenter.org<http://www.beckcenter.org> or call 216.521.2540 x10

Read what students and parents have to say about the Beck Center...

"Great place, great people. Thank you."

My daughter loves Miss Tara and her ABC class.  It's amazing!"

"I love Beck Center and hope to continue going there for years to come. Beck Center is very accepting and welcoming to adult students. It's my new dance 'home'!"

"I appreciate the availability of classes in the various artistic media and opportunities both for children and adults. Beck Center programming is excellent."

"We love working with the Beck Center. It was the best referral I have ever had!"

"You are a real presence in the community. Thank you for your hard work and belief in the importance of the arts!"

Located at 17801 Detroit Avenue in Lakewood, the Beck Center for the Arts is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization that offers professional theater productions, arts education programming in dance, music, theater, visual arts, early childhood, and creative arts therapies for special needs students, and gallery exhibits featuring regional artists.

Posted by:
Fran Storch
Beck Center for the Arts
Publications Manager