[NEohioPAL] 48HFP Films to screen at the Indie Gathering

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 09:57:14 PDT 2010

The 48 Hour Film Project is happy to announce the following five films that will screen this Sunday at the Indie Gathering:
"Bitch, Get out of the Bathroom"-Hemlock Films"Forever Yours"-Virginia Marti College Grads"In it to Wicket"-Pictures with Heart"Reincarnation"-Floating Horizon"Dine nDash"-Bike Pond
These five films will screen one time this Sunday August 8th at 2:15 in Screening room A. The Indie Gathering (http://www.theindiegathering.com) is one of the area's largest indie film festivals. Organized by 48HFP judge Ray Szuch, the Indie Gathering features film screenings, lectures, competitions, and tons of film industry networking opportunities.
The five films to be screened were chosen by a very brief meeting to represent this year's 48HFP. None of this year's 48HFP films have been given awards yet, though we're sure they will all do very well in the competition. Stay tuned, as next week we will announce all of the award nominated films that will screen at the Best of Cleveland 48HFP on Wednesday August 11th at 7 pm, at the Cedar Lee. Then join us again on Friday August 13th as we announce all of the award winners and celebrate another great season of 48 Hour Film at our Wrap Party at Anatomy Nightclub. More information on these events and the rest of Cleveland's 48HFP can be found at http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland.
For more information and to purchase passes for the weekend, please check out http://www.theindiegathering.com.