[NEohioPAL] Open Casting Call August 15: Paid Roles

KillingTimeLTD at aol.com KillingTimeLTD at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 08:41:19 PDT 2010

Motive For Murder will be holding open auditions this  coming Sunday
(August 15) from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. at Euclid Square Mall (located  between Babbitt
Rd. & E. 260th) for its' upcoming season of interactive  murder mysteries. We
are seeking versatile character actors to join our rotating  troupe. All
types, sizes, ages (over 18) and experiences welcome.

All roles are paid and range from $100-250 depending.

Please come prepared with 2 contrasting monologues (no more than a minute
each), head shot or current photo, theatrical resume and a joke.

We will also be casting for our October Halloween shows. Character
breakdowns can be found at the link below. If auditioning for one of those,  sides
will be given at sign up. Note: the performance Halloween weekend will
require an overnight commitment.

For complete details please visit:
_www.motiveformurder.com/contact/auditions.html_ (http://www.motiveformurder.com/contact/auditions.html)  or  call
1-888-MOTIVE4.