[NEohioPAL] Opera Cleveland seeks some young children to be in our fall opera

Cliff Wilson wilson at operacleveland.org
Wed Aug 11 09:52:23 PDT 2010

Opera Cleveland is seeking children, ages 6 - 8 that have some stage
experience to appear in our fall opera, The Pearl Fishers.
These are non-paid roles, but the children will perform in the State
Theater at Playhouse Square in downtown Cleveland.
Rehearsals start in early September with performances on Sept. 23, 25,
and 26th.
Children will rehearse in the early evenings, and on some weekend
afternoons. Consideration of time will be given regarding school days.
If interested, please send a letter and photo to: Cliff Wilson at:
wilson at operacleveland.org

Cliff Wilson
Artistic Administrator
Opera Cleveland