[NEohioPAL] The Cleveland Play House is seeking Part-Time Ticket Agents for the upcoming 2010/2011 Season!

Nate Bigger nathanbigger at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 13:40:58 PDT 2010

Join our team and become part of a thrilling 90-plus year tradition of outstanding theatre! The Cleveland Play House is seeking outgoing and reliable individuals to join our Box Office staff as a Ticket Sales Agent. Are you a multi-tasker with superb people skills? Can you work as a team in an often highly pressurized environment? Does the idea of seeing top-tier theatre for free appeal to you? You’ll fit right in.

As a team member of the nerve center of the Play House, you’ll work in a professional yet fun atmosphere to provide the highest level of customer service to our patrons. That means you’ll be taking calls, processing orders and exchanges, and fielding customer inquiries left and right. Can you juggle 17 things at once, and all with a smile on your face?

You’ll enjoy:

Flexible Hours.  Yes, the job includes some nights and weekends. Yes, we’re great at working around your schedule.
A fun and fast-paced work environment. We work hard so that we can play hard—and we actually get paid for it!
Free parking! Free shows!

This is a seasonal (August 2010-May 2011), Part-Time position, 16-24 hrs/wk. Experience in box office operations, including knowledge of Paciolan ticketing software and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.) is a plus, but not mandatory.

Tell us why you think you’d be a good fit for our team. Send your cover letter, resume, and references to:

Kathy Hughes, Audience Services Manager
The Cleveland Play House
8500 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106