[NEohioPAL] 400 BC Remedy for Voice Care from Find Your Voice!

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Thu Aug 12 16:07:08 PDT 2010

*As an actor with allergies, I am always looking for inexpensive, safe and
easy ways to care for my eyes, ears, nose and throat, in particular. I've
recently learned about a mixture that has been around since 400 BC to
protect your voice, and I want to share with you.*

It will help keep you healthy, promote good sinus passages, good breath, and
many, many other things.
http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.htmlfor more info.

*Here is the mixture:** *Mix 1 teaspoon of natural, organic, dark, raw honey
and 1 or 2 teaspoons of natural, organic, raw apple cider vinegar. Dilute
with distilled water and drink it down.
*
The honey and vinegar MUST BE NATURAL, ORGANIC, and RAW...... not
pasteurized.* Sterilization kills all of the beneficial enzymes necessary
for the mixture to work, so make sure you get the natural, organic, raw
honey and vinegar.

What this does is help to keep your body alkaline. If you cringe when you
first drink this, then you are probably acidic, which isn't good for your
health. I cringed when I first started... boy did I cringe. However, after 2
weeks, the drink is actually very pleasant! This is one way you know you are
now 'alkaline'.
*
**As with anything health related, consult your doctor.*

*Happy communicating!*

    *Jean Zarzour
*Find Your Voice-Voice Acting
Institute<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
*Technique For When You Speak! TV- Radio-Live Presentations****216-521-3831*

VO Classes - CLEVE:* **********Wednesday's Sept 1-Oct 20
*<http://www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
* & PITTS: Thursday's Sept. 30-Nov.
18*<http://www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
**

***Find Your Voice & Market It! Lakewood,Oh 11am-4pm, Sunday, Sept 12.
11am-4pm* <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
*

Also Founder of~
*Lipschtick <http://www.lipschtick.com/>*Putting the SHOW in BUSINESS
Nationwide Since 1989!* <http:///>
* <http://lipschtickblog.blogspot.com/>***

*LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeanzarzour>*

* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeanzarzour>Now Casting
Profile<http://jeanzarzour.nowcasting.com/>
*

Lipschtick Blog <http://www.lipschtickblog.blogspot.com/>
<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>

Find Your Voice Blog<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
 <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>*What's New~*

  *Jean appears opposite Jake Gyllenhaal & Hank Azaria in Love and Other
Drugs <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758752/>, in theaters, Nov. 2010!*

 ** **