[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS: Fun Character Roles; Ensemble Cast in Monthly Family Productions in West Suburbs

Felici, Elisa efelici at baypres.org
Thu Aug 12 15:49:38 PDT 2010

AUDITIONS

for CHARACTER ROLES and STORYTELLERS

(Cleveland West suburbs)

Casting young adults ((17-35) for comedic roles in monthly theatrical
productions "(KIDSTUF") geared to families on the West Side.  These are
fun, over-the-top character roles portraying teenagers and adults in a
Clubhouse setting (each actor appears once every 2-3 months as
available).

AUDITIONS:   Wednesday, August 25     6:30-8 pm

                                 Saturday, August  28        10:30-NOON

This is a GREAT opportunity to be part of an ensemble;  develop skills;
be part of the creative process, and join a great group of people.
Professional direction provided.  All levels of experience welcome.

.

*        Shows are the first Sunday of the month during morning services
(9:30 and 11:15)

*        Each actor usually appears once every 2-3 months.

*        Rehearsals on a 10-day turnaround from start to production.

*        Also needed:  incidental comedic roles and storytellers.

*        No church affiliation required.

*        KIDSTUF @ BPC now entering its 4th season - audiences average
250+.

WHERE:           Bay Presbyterian Church

                           25415 Lake Road in KIDSTUF Theater (aka
Lakeview Hall)

                           Bay Village

                            (I-90 W/Columbia Rd. exit - head north to
Lake Road)

If possible please RSVP for your audition appt. to Elisa Felici
efelici at baypres.org or call 440/871-1503, x177   Walk-ins also welcome.
(Also feel free to email me if you would like more info.)

(No need to bring prepared material; we will provide scripts for
read-thrus.   Resumes and headshots are helpful but NOT required)

KIDSTUF features a wide variety of media, contemporary music, creative
storytelling and live comic sketches to engage elementary-age kids and
their parents with a relevant message at the core to entertain and teach
character and faith. (For more info you can google KIDSTUF or check it
out on Youtube.  KIDSTUF is presented all across the world in various
venues, with culturally relevant , humorous scripts written to appeal to
both parents and kids.)

Elisa Felici

Assoc. Director of Children's Worship & Production

Bay Presbyterian Church

25415 Lake Road

Bay Village, OH

440/871-3822, x177