[NEohioPAL] Need non-union actress 30-40 for local independent film role

Jessica Fleming eykira28 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 10:05:29 PDT 2010

Off the Grid Motion Pictures is looking to cast a non-union actress 30-40 in our upcoming film, Beautiful Garden.  It was written for someone who is now unavailable, and we need to recast as soon as possible.
The shoot is set to take place between August 24 and Sept 12, mostly in the evenings/night. And the particular role is about 7 days within that time.

Please send headshots and resumes to jessica at offthegridmotionpictures.com.
Thank you!

Jessica Fleming
Unit Production ManagerBeautiful GardenOff the Grid Motion Pictures