[NEohioPAL] Auditions for the Holiday Show at Tower City

Hoover, David DavidHoover at forestcity.net
Sat Aug 14 10:12:17 PDT 2010

Tower City is looking for experienced actors and actresses to help spread the magic of the season in Tower City Center's holiday show along with our Fairy Godmother and world renowned Toy Soldier. All participants will receive monetary compensation and free parking.

The show runs on Saturdays and Sundays starting the day after Thanksgiving through Sunday, December 19. Rehearsals and all performances are mandatory.

If interested, please e-mail a short bio and contact information to Jason Howe at jasonhowe at forestcity.net <mailto:jasonhowe at forestcity.net> .

We look forward to you being part of our fun-filled holiday season.