[NEohioPAL] Local film needs Production Assistants!

Jessica Fleming eykira28 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 11:06:29 PDT 2010

Off the Grid Motion Pictures is looking to round out the crew for its upcoming film Beautiful Garden.
Though we will accept PAs with limited availability, we are especially in need of Production Assistants who are available during the bulk of the shoot, which is scheduled for August 24 through September 12.  Our shoots will take place for the most part in evenings/nights, at a house in Bratenahl on the lake.  It promises to be a very fun shoot, a bit of a resume builder, a chance to get to know your way around a film set, and an opportunity to make contacts with local film professionals!
We are also in need of an assistant editor/logger, for which there may be a small stipend available.  This person will begin working with us during the shoot, and may continue for several weeks afterward as well.

If interested, please email jessica at offthegridmotionpictures.com with a resume, or simply a summary of your interests and/or experiences.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jessica FlemingUnit Production ManagerBeautiful GardenOff the Grid Motion Pictures