[NEohioPAL] LCCC Theatre to Hold Auditions for 'Skin of Our Teeth'

Kimberly Carrasquillo kcarrasq at lorainccc.edu
Tue Aug 10 10:54:41 PDT 2010

LCCC Theatre to Hold Auditions for 'Skin of Our Teeth'

Lorain County Community College announces auditions for Thornton
Wilder's Pulitzer Prize winning play "The Skin of our Teeth."

Auditions are open to the public and will be held at 7 p.m. on August 30
and 31, in the Stocker Arts Center Studio Theatre. If needed, call-backs
will be on Wednesday, September 1. Performances are at 7:30 p.m.,
October 28, 29 and 30, and at 2 p.m. on October 30. The play is directed
by Dave Cotton from Workshop Players.