[NEohioPAL] Touring Company to add several cast and crew personnel for 2011 season

Kirk Maynard Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com
Mon Aug 16 08:48:04 PDT 2010

Natural Bridges Lots of Laughs Company, a business that specializes in
Live-Stage Shows, Strolling Performers, Ventriloquist Shows, and Touring
Productions is currently booking for the 2011 season which will include
several overseas gigs, an Ohio tour, out of state gigs, and a few other
projects.  The bulk of our shows are rated PG (fun for the family) and our
age group is from 6 to 106.  We are in need of adding the following paid
positions to our team:

1.	Puppeteer (mouth-style only)
Will be operating several NB Puppets (male and female, rod-arm and
human-arm) and will operate behind a stage area on a puppet cart.

2.	Human cast (male or female)
Will be performing as the show’s host/hostess and appear in several comedy
sketches with the NB Puppets.

3.	Crew person (handles sound equipment, projector, laptop)
Must be able to operate sound equipment, wireless microphones, laptop with
music and sound effects, fog machine, lights, projector and video clips.

4.	Opening act (one performer who can warm-up the audience)
Person must be able to entertain the audience prior to the show beginning.
 The opening act must be enjoyable and fun (maybe like a magician-balloon
sculptor), and fit into the feel or theme of our show.

If you are interested in applying, please submit a resume and recent
photograph to the following email address:   NBPuppetsforhire at aol.com
Or if you prefer, you can mail the information to our address listed
below.  Please do not call about information.  Thank you.

We will be holding auditions for all positions sometime in late September
or October.  For those applying for the Opening Act, we are interested in
magicians, balloon sculptors, clowns (no makeup or full costume please)
comics, or some other interesting act.

Most of our shows will begin in May 2011, with a few in December and other
months.

Puppetly,

Kirk L Maynard
President & CEO; Ventriloquist & NB Puppeteer
Natural Bridges Lots of Laughs Company
PO Box 30688
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130-0688
1-888-866-4877
www.MyNBTV.com

Number 1 mission:  "To make people laugh all over the world, no matter who
they are, where they live, or what they believe in.  It's not about
countries, governments or politics; it's simply about making people laugh
and have fun!"

Natural Bridges LLC is a professional company specializing in Live-Stage
Shows, Strolling Performers, Ventriloquist Shows, and Touring Productions.