[NEohioPAL] Looking for an online scheduling solution for a music school - do you use one?

Leigh Angela lovetolaugh at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 16 09:34:00 PDT 2010

I'm designing a web site for a music school and they need a new online scheduling solution. They want the teachers (15) to be able to log in and see only their own students and appointments, and write a note about each lesson to note how it went.

I looked into Appointments-Plus and it is close, but it doesn't allow for individual lesson notes.

I looked into Schedulicity - it does not have the right features at all.

Currently looking into eSoftplanner.

Please let me know of any other solutions, thank you.

Leigh Peterson
http://www.LeighVA.com/
Virtual Assistance. Varied Assignments. Valuable Asset.