[NEohioPAL] Gilligan's Island, The Musical - Order Tickets, Donate item to raffle

mary faktor faktortheactor at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 09:51:30 PDT 2010

Want a
REALLY FUN, special night out for a really good cause?

 This years annual AID's FUNdraiser is:
   GILLIGAN's ISLAND, THE
MUSICAL!

I've attended this fundraiser for 5 years now, and
each year is better and funnier than the last.  I can guarantee you a great
time!

This year, I'm coordinating the FABULOUS Ticket Raffle Baskets available
in the lobby & we're trying to beat last years record for raising
funds.

                      Can YOU help in some small way?  It's as easy as
1-2-3:

1. DONATE SOMETHING TO THE
RAFFLE
                       Any type of prize is
welcome.

Attract our eclectic audience to YOUR theater, business, service
or product by donating Gift certificates (restaurants, businesses, bars, gift
shops, massage, classes,  consultations, lessons or services,
etc.)

Do you have any still new gifts in your closet you didn't want
or need?
                                             Re-Gift them to a
great cause!

Send me an email describing your contribution to:
FaktorTheActor at aol.com

(If your donation is
mailable, please mail to:
Mary Faktor
Faktor's Talent Network,
Inc.
118 W. Streetsboro
Road, #252
Hudson, OH 44236
Call me at 330-655-2895
anytime from 9am-9pm with any questions)

If donation is larger, please
call me to arrange delivery or pick up

( P.S.
Please inform me of the donation by Thursday, August 19.
Don't forget to
enclose your business card or other  contact or PR flyer or other information
which promotes your business, & description of item if
applicable.)

2.  Spread the
word about this FUN Show!

If you run a
theatre, school or business and can place brightly colored, half-sheet flyers in
your lobby/bulletin board/community area, we'll supply as many as you'd like.
 Please contact Jenniver Sparano at jenniver_sparano at keybank.com if you can help.

3. Come see the show and bring your
friends!
Of course, that's the best -- and most fun -- way to
help!
This all-star cast
includes the professional talent of Nick Koesters*, Kevin Joseph
Kelly, Greg Violand*, Maryann Nagel*, Tricia Bestic*, Brian Bowers,
Eileen Burns & Patrick Ciamacco.

Gilligan's Island,
The
Musical is sure to be raved about for years to come!   Don't delay,
seating is limited.  There are only two chances to see it:

Monday,
August 23 - Weathervane Playhouse
 call 330-836-2626
for tickets!

Monday,
August 30 - Cassidy Theatre
 call 216-621-0766, ext
255 for tickets!

        However you choose to help, please know you'll be
supporting two wonderful agencies that continue making a difference in the lives
of our Northeast Ohio neighbors, colleagues and loved ones who are living with
AIDS
or HIV, working
diligently to stop the spread of the virus. Thank you for helping to make this event a
success.  See you at the show!

Thank you so
much
Mary Faktor (the actor
;-)
www.FaktorsTalentNetwork.com
330-655-2895 (home office
9am-9pm)
888-913-3473 (24/7 voicemail)

* These talented folks appear with the permission of Actors'
Equity, through the Theatre Authority.  "Gilligan's Island: The Musical" features a
book by Sherwood
Schwartz & Lloyd J. Schwartz, with words & music by Hope Juber
& Laurence
Juber.  The benefit is directed by Curt Arnold and music directed by
Butch Marshall, with choreography by Allison Butler.