[NEohioPAL] "Wake Up and Live with the Arts": Special Edition - Introducing Dionne Jones & My Video Talk

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 20:21:50 PDT 2010

Hello. Actors, Performing Artists & Arts Supporters . .

We're thrilled to Introduce  Dionne Jones, as she & I welcome you to "My Video
Talk!"

Click on the "Wake Up And Live with the Arts" special edition video below, to
meet Dionne & see how you can take advantage of this 21st technology to market
you &/or your business, your organization and especially, your talent..  This
can be an invaluable tool to help you let the 'world' know who you are & what
you do.

And, for those of you interested in  artistic or business entrepreneurship, this
could be a business opportunity you might want to consider.

Sue Johnson
Executive Director
Wake Up And Live
P.O. Box 201524
Shaker Heights, OH  44120
wakeup4664 at aol.com
wakeupandlives.org

  Wake Up and Lives: Special Edition
Hello Friends of Wake Up and Lives,
We are excited to show you this powerful technology that will take your
communications to the next level. Find out more information by clicking on the
top banner.

Sue Johnson

My Video Talk
Dionne Jones