[NEohioPAL] Looking for a roommate to share a house in Parma

Andrew Didytch adidytch at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 06:41:43 PDT 2010

3 Bedroom 1 bath house located on Theota Ave. in Parma, OH.  The house is
located less then 5 minutes from I480.  Quiet neighborhood and friendly
neighbors.

A little about myself:  My name is Andy, I'm 27 and recently divorced.  I have
one child who would occasionally stay with me at the house.  I have one cat.  I
play piano and drums (I'll keep any drum playing to times when my roommate isn't
home).  I'll keep the house clean and keep up with the maintenance of the
house.  I'm looking for a roommate that I can also be friends with.

What you would get:

Master bedroom (no furniture)
garage space for 1 car
storage (half of the attic which is accessed through the master bedroom)
full access to living room, dining room and kitchen
Also in the house:
stove
dishwasher
washer/dryer

I'm asking for $600/month.  This would include all utilities except for
cable/internet.  We could decide what we wanted with cable/internet and split
the bill.  I would also require a $300 deposit to secure the room which would be
returned upon moving out.

Unfortunately I have to wait until mid September before I can move back in so a
roommate wouldn't be able to move in until October 1, 2010.

Please e-mail me at adidytch at yahoo.com with any questions or inquiries.