[NEohioPAL] Eve n' Stephen at the Shaker Square Farmer's Market this Saturday 8am - noon.

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 25 20:36:07 PDT 2010

Subject: Eve n' Stephen at the Shaker Square Farmer's Market this Saturday 8am -
noon.

    We LOVE LOVE LOVE the North Union Shaker Square Farmer's Market!

    If you are there this Saturday, be sure to stop on by and say hello.
    If you have never been, then make this Saturday the day you visit this
fabulous weekly event featuring locally-produced food, crafts people and live
music!  That being us,  Eve n' Stephen  :):)
    We will be singing and playing from 8 am- noon,   Hope to see you there,
Evie