[NEohioPAL] A Soprano Audition Event for ages 22 or younger At the Parmatown Mall!

kodron at oh.rr.com kodron at oh.rr.com
Thu Aug 26 10:43:38 PDT 2010

Good afternoon,
The Keller Brothers singing trio of Elyria, Ohio ages 21, 17, 15 are currently looking for a Soprano in their age range to sing with them at Events and Venues!  Currently their mother a Soprano sings with them when ever there is a need  to a female part in the Music Program.  The candidate for this singing role should be age 22 or younger able to sing anything from Pop Music and Show tunes to Opera Arias.  We are hoping that somewhere across the Greater Cleveland Area a young talented Soprano is out there and willing to join The Keller Brothers in their quest to make their hometown of Cleveland proud! And to continue to expand their career opportunities. We have set up with the help from the Great folks at the Parmatown Mall to have a Soprano audition Event Saturday September  25,2010 from 12:00-2:00 P.M. Parmatown Mall is at 7899 West Ridgewood Drive Parma, Ohio 44129 for additional information please contact Ann or Kerry Keller at (440) 309-4017 E-Mail us at  kodron at oh.rr.c
 om

Thank you very much!
Ann and Kerry Keller/The Keller Brothers