[NEohioPAL] Music Director Needed - DROWSY CHAPERONE - Stagecrafters

Stagecrafters at aol.com Stagecrafters at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 11:27:16 PDT 2010

MUSIC  DIRECTOR NEEDED
for  upcoming production of
THE  DROWSY CHAPERONE
Stagecrafters Youth Theatre is  looking for a music director for our
upcoming teen production of “The Drowsy  Chaperone.”  We rehearse Sundays  5:00 -
8:30, Mon – Thurs 6:00-8:45.
The music director would need to be  available 2-3 days per week, and
tech/performance week.  The actual rehearsal schedule will be  developed based on
both the music director’s availability and the cast’s  conflicts
(submitted at auditions).
Important dates  include:
Auditions – Sunday September  12th at 2:00 pm
Callbacks – currently scheduled for  Sept 16
(but may be rescheduled to the 14th, depending on the  cast’s school
conflicts)
Tech week begins Saturday Nov  13th
Performances are Fri & Sat, Nov  19 & 20 at 7pm and Sunday Nov 21st at 2:00
 pm.
The music director would serve as  the vocal director and also play the
show / conduct the  pit.
The pay is  $1000.
Appropriate clearances and  fingerprinting would be required as part of the
hiring  process.
Interested candidates should contact  the Stagecrafters office at:
_Stagecrafters at orange.k12.oh.us_ (mailto:Stagecrafters at orange.k12.oh.us)
Or call Dale Van Niel, Stagecrafters  Associate at 216.831.8601 x 5103
(mailto:neohiopal at neohiopal.org)