[NEohioPAL] Film Shoot: Need Sound Mixer, Production Assistant

Brian Fox brian.fox.531 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 09:06:37 PDT 2010

Film Shoot: Need Sound Mixer, Production Assistant

The film *The Beauty that Remains* is a feature documentary about Teeba
Farat Fadhil, an 8-year-old Iraqi girl who has been living in the Cleveland
area for three years receiving medical treatment for burns and injuries from
a roadside bomb at the beginning of Operation Iraqi Freedom. She has been
featured in People Magazine and on Dr. Phil.
http://drphil.com/shows/show/1112/?preview=&versionID=

This shoot is an exciting opportunity to help share Teeba’s amazing story
with the world. We’re looking for talented, experienced, fun-loving people
to join our crew. The director/producer and the DP are both graduates of USC
film school have worked in the industry for more than 10 years.  The
production will be in Cleveland off and on throughout the next year.

The first shoot is coming up *August 30 - Sept 7. *We are looking for…

*Sound mixer/engineer* with his/her own equipment to be on set with us every
day, for 8 - 12 hour shoot days. We are using a SONY HVR-Z5U that has stereo
XLR inputs and anticipate needing a boom, lav and shotgun (to mount on the
camera). Going wireless from the mixer to the camera would be ideal but is
not required. We are a low budget production and the pay needs to be
deferred or gratis, at least for this first shoot, though we could
potentially pay a small rental fee up front.

*Production Assistant* to be on set to support the production crew –
director, cinematographer, sound engineer. Unfortunately, we are not able to
pay a salary. Meals will be provided. This opportunity is a great experience
to add to your resume! Note: Give us what time you have – you don’t have to
commit to the whole nine day shoot. Preferred days: Wed 9/1, Thurs 9/2, Fri
9/3.

If you are interested in joining our team and get involved with a story with
tons of heart then contact:

Brian Fox, Producer

The Beauty that Remains

Cell: 617-620-5293

Email: Brian.Fox.531 at gmail.com

PS – I have a local connection; grew up in University Heights and was and
actor/writer/director/teacher in Cleveland for a number of years.

Email: Brian.Fox.531 at gmail.com
Cell Phone: 617-620-5293