[NEohioPAL] Auditions For BLKICE 2: The Block, Contact Info & More..

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 13:27:35 PDT 2010

Contact Info.
Crazy Dee
Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace
20003 Harvard Ave., Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44122
216.561.1300 - Business Line
Hours: 12n to 7pm - Mon. thru Wed.
12 to 8pm - Thurs., Friday 12n to 9pm.
Closed Sat. & Sun.

Send your bio & head shot to
lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Attn: BLKICE 2: The Block Auditions

I am holding auditions for BLKICE 2: The Block.
To be considered for a role you must submit
your head shot and bio, and I will contact you
for audition dates & times.

I am interested in casting for the following roles:
These roles have lines. You must be able to learn
your lines fast, and deliver a powerful performance!

"Jill" - Jill is African-American, and she is in love
with Jake. She stands about 5'6 to 5'8. She is slim
but has curve in the right places.

"Jessica" - Jessica is of mixed heritage
(African America & Swedish). She is
under "Big Pimpin'". She stands about 5'8 to 5'9.
She is slim/athletic, and she can fight.

"Stacie" - Stacie is African-American. She is an
aspiring model. She stands about 5'7 or better.
She is light skinned with shoulder length hair.

"Claude" - Claude is African-American. He stands
about 6'3. He is friends with Jake. Claude is
athletic, and is in shape to run.
Non speaking roles:
"Customer In Store" - shopping at store, and
taking in festivities.