[NEohioPAL] Tap instructor needed -paying gig

Penny kilpi1025 at suite224.net
Wed Sep 1 14:21:17 PDT 2010

The Conneaut Community Center for the Arts is seeking a qualified tap
instructor to take over Tap Dance instruction one night a week at our
facility. We handle registration and billing and have an established class
roster. Students range in age from 5 through 18 years.

A qualified instructor would be someone with a background in dance/tap,
including instruction past the high school level. Previous teaching
experience is preferred, but this is a great opportunity for young
professionals and semi-professionals as well. The dance season runs from
September through May and culminates in a departmental recital. We are
looking to hire someone to begin late September or early October.

For more information, please speak with Penny or Jen at 440-593-5888.