[NEohioPAL] Director position available

scrimscott at netscape.net scrimscott at netscape.net
Sat Sep 4 08:46:05 PDT 2010

       First United Methodist Church of Akron is looking for a director
for our Chancle Chior. This is a part time position that is great for
anyone working on a masters in choral directing.
       We have a 20 member chior that sings on a regular sunday morning
basis, and performs two major works each year. Recent works have been
Mozart's Requiem, and others. The director would also work with our
children's chior that meet on wednesday evenings.
       The director would work closely with the Director of music
ministry at the church. We are looking to fill the position soon. If
interested you can contact First United Methodist Church at
330.376.8143 or send a resume and cover letter to

First United Methodist Church
263 East Mill St.
Akron, OH 44308

Attn: SPRC Committee

First United Methodist Church of Akron Celebrating 175 years of
Ministry in the city.