[NEohioPAL] voice lessons: emphasis on breath

meisterdec at sbcglobal.net meisterdec at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 4 17:24:08 PDT 2010

Improve your sound and range by developing a better understanding of how the breath affects your voice.
Teaching boys how to sing through the voice change and teaching young men to sing properly without getting laryngitis is difficult.  May I try?

Good breathing habits help to make your voice more resonant.  I work with all ages including beginners to help improve confidence, range, intonation.  I work with out-of-shape and out-of practice voices, too.  I am very PATIENT and have learned so much about breathing and the voice!!!

Let's see what it can do for your singing.

Paul Kroeger,  MM, BME, The Voice Foundation, NATS
216-741-4762