[NEohioPAL] WEALTH HUNGER AND PEACE: you are invited to this audiovisual presentation

Lifewatch Group Ltd life_watch at msn.com
Sat Sep 4 17:06:33 PDT 2010

You are cordially invited to attend my talk: WEALTH HUNGER AND PEACE.
It addresses the problems and solutions to our planet's ability to sustain its growing populations.

Lakewood Public Library

Monday, September 27,
Detroit ave. Lakewood, ohio
7:00 pm
Free

Yesterday I attended Prof George Collins II ,one of the most outstanding astrophysicists ( Prof form Case Western Reserve  ) who has been working with NASA.
Enclosed is  NASA's  illustration of one of the many things we are all facing due to global warming. They predict that in 20 years, the polar ice cap will completelly melt unless we address this urgently..  Not doing so,  will likely flood up to 10 meters of coastlines, particularly eastern americas, causing billions to migrate, dislocating economies and further deteriorating the environment.

Among other things, health topics will be addressed during my talk, and surprising new ideas of  how to  save the planet emerge, echoing what Dr Bernard  ( one of the greatest heart surgeons in the world)   who said:

"The livestock  industry contributed to more American deaths than all  wars, natural disasters and  automobile accidents combined, you'd better live close to hospital" Neal Barnard, M.D

And if we follow Einstein's recommendation, we WILL  be able to save our health and our planet:

Einstein: "The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.---- Nothing will benefit  health and increase chances for survival of life than vegetarian diet. "

This is what  NASA concluldes about global warming causing melting ice caps.
WWW:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m-M37vc-m0

To understand better the whole picture, please watch the video in you tube: HOME  by Yann Arthus : It is the most magnificent and eye opening vide ever made. It will explain why Einstein and Bernard are correct :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxENMKaeCU
( for you who have  friends in foreign lands,  ask them to watch this in  their native tongue ( it is in spanish, french, russian, arabic, italian and german)

Looking forward to  seeing you there

Gabriela Kaplan, MD, President,
www.lifewatchgroup.org