[NEohioPAL] Rum & War in September

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Mon Sep 6 08:34:35 PDT 2010

Join us on for these September programs:

Find out about the Rumrunners on the Great Lakes during Prohibition when we present YO, HO, HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM at the Maritime Museum of Sandusky; 125 Meigs St.; Sandusky, Ohio 44870 on Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 2p.m. This storytelling program will be part of the Museum's Bay Days events on Saturday and Sunday September 11 & 12. For complete information about the event, contact the Museum at 419-624-0274 or visit them at:  http://www.sanduskymaritime.org/index.html

Commemorate the 65th anniversary of the end of World War II with this presentation of ORDINARY PEOPLE IN EXTRAORDINARY TIMES: STORIES OF W.W.II on Friday, September 17 at 2p.m. at Pleasant Lake Villa; 7260 Ridge Rd.; Parma, 44129. Find out what happened when Margaret Bourke-White's ship went down off the African coast. Relive a battle in the Pacific with Rodger Young. These and other stories will bring to life the events from these Extraordinary Times. The program is FREE and open to the public. For more information contact Pleasant Lake Villa at 440-842-2273.

To arrange for a performance this or any of our programs for your group, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

For a complete schedule of our events, visit our website at http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.html (If you haven't visited our website for awhile, check it out – we have a number of new features including an easier way to find our videos and PowerPoint presentations and a new "Comments" page.)

To unsubscribe to this e-mail list, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org