[NEohioPAL] A Cry For Help

Jayne Kacik dinamaya at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 14:00:43 PDT 2010

My name is Jayne Bartish-Kacik.  I am part of this big, wonderful theater
community.  I don't know if this is the right venue for this, but here it
goes...

My daughter, Megan Homyak, 27, died last Sunday, Aug. 29, 2010, of a drug
overdose.  Megan struggled for years trying to over come this disease, but
it finally overcame her.

There is not enough help for people who don't have the means to pay for
rehab; who have no insurance; who feel that there is no where to turn; who
get put on a "waiting list."  There was no time for waiting lists.  Time ran
out.

We are investigating our options and will find a way to help somebody.  If
anyone out there has any ideas, we are open to them.  We will be taking our
time and weighing our options.  There so many that need help.

We (her family) have set up an account to try to help someone or some
organization with a need to help people like Megan.  If anyone out there
feels inclined to help us, to help people like Megan, we have set up an
account at Key Bank-The Megan Homyak Memorial Fund.   Thank you for your
time and thank you for your help.

Jayne Bartish-Kacik and Wayne Homyak